"Nice" brand ukuleles

UKISOCIETY

Reaction score
Hey, all. A long time ago, I was given a lovely koa pineapple ukulele made by"Nice Ukuleles, Hawaii". I'm trying to find out more about the maker, but it's an impossible search on Google.

Any help?

Thanks,

Uki

Apparently, they were a popular vendor at the Aloha Flea Market at Aloha Stadium. According to Tiki King’s Ukulele Database, they’re “Modern. Made in Hawaii by Edmund Bacani who learned his trade in his native country of the Philippines. Ed Bacani has been making ukulele since 19.”

They may no longer be in business however since their YouTube channel is down.

He also used to rebrand his ukes to a gift shop in Maui, D and D..
Also as mentioned at the Stadium swap meet.
I have friends who started off with them ,

Hey Alan. Long time no see. I always liked your version of "House of the Rising Sun." It inspired me to start playing it, way back when.

Apparently, they were a popular vendor at the Aloha Flea Market at Aloha Stadium. According to Tiki King’s Ukulele Database, they’re “Modern. Made in Hawaii by Edmund Bacani who learned his trade in his native country of the Philippines. Ed Bacani has been making ukulele since 19.”

They may no longer be in business however since their YouTube channel is down.

Interesting Thanks for the info. I forgot about Tiki King's site.

I believe mine was about $W325. It's a lovely instrument. Thanks!

He also used to rebrand his ukes to a gift shop in Maui, D and D..
Also as mentioned at the Stadium swap meet.
I have friends who started off with them ,

Hi, Stan! Nice to know. Thanks!

Hey Alan. Long time no see. I always liked your version of "House of the Rising Sun." It inspired me to start playing it, way back when.

Thanks! It's been a while. Life got in the way.

Top Bottom