Duke 10 banjo ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

igorthebarbarian

Reaction score
Up for sale is my very newly-acquired Duke 10 banjo ukulele.

I am selling it because I do not need 3(!) banjo ukes in my apartment, nor will my wife let me keep that many.

I just received this Duke this week. It's a tenor sized, 10" head/pot, which gives it a nicer deeper sound than some of the brasher smaller banjo ukes.

I like the output jack on the bottom, which allows it to be plugged in for more precise tuning (tuning banjo ukes with clip-on tuners is always challenging).

The action is OK for me, maybe a tad high; I did not alter it though. Intonation is fine to my ear.

I did change out the original strings to Worth CF clear fats, which I like much better.

The tuners are planetary ones. They're a nice compromise between geared and friction. So far so good.

Note there are no side dots, and the inlay dots are very difficult to see. This banjo uke was made in China.

I will ship in the lightly padded gig bag that it came in, and in the original cardboard box that it came all the way from China/New Zealand in. Mine came perfectly fine through the mail/ no damages.

Price $180 paypal F&F shipped via UPS Ground to CONUS only.

More photos here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/cs3r0mh0jazrE8BZ2
IMG_8262.jpgIMG_8272.jpg

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom