Kala STE (Tenor) for Fluke?

Hobgoblin Steve

Reaction score
So ive got a pretty nice Kala STE-C that ive been using as my secondary (I have a Lanikai CK-TEQ as my main), and pretty soon Ill be headed out to CT for my yearly kayak ride. (10 miles roundtrip out into the atlantic and back) Id rather not take the STE, just for the fact that there will be water all around me, and probably in my boat. So if anyones got a Tenor sized Fluke that theyd like to trade (straightup) let me know. Ill get some pics up soon. or you can refer to (http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11189)

Last edited:
Id really like a tenor, but if it came with a case, id put some thought into it but i might have to get some cash with it, as a new one of the Ste-C(tenor w/cutaway and electrics) costa around 250.

Last edited:
Id really like a tenor, but if it came with a case, id put some thought into it but i might have to get some cash with it, as a new one of the Ste-C(tenor w/cutaway and electrics) costa around 250.

According to the link provided you purchased it for 170.00. You are the second owner of the instrument and the electronics were an issue then....

I have the Fluke gig bag that goes with it....... Going with the maritime theme...I can throw in an nice dry bag for you to put it in or a bottle of capt morgan (for medicinal purposes)

send me a pm

Bumping this up,
willing to add cash for a Tenor, or throw in some drum hardware. If youre a drummer, Ive got lots of spare equipment. Let me know, and ill post it up.

edit: also have a brand new rode once Mongoose BMX bike if anyone fells like roadtripping here. (lolz...)

Last edited:
Top Bottom