Ukulele Guide to Massachusetts

uke4ia

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
In Massachusetts, there is no unincorporated territory. All of Massachusetts is part of one of the 351 cities or towns. Noah Wisch put together a song in which he recorded one note of the lead line in each of the 351 municipalities. Actually, maybe he recorded two feet outside the town in most cases, because he recorded standing in front of the "now entering" signs wherever possible, and found other signs where that wasn't an option. What impresses me is that he had the whole song worked out note by note ahead of time, so that he could record single notes out of order as he drove around, arrange the video clips in alphabetical order by town afterwards, and have it sound musical.

Last edited:
Pretty cool!

I live in MA, and I'd guess he got himself a few ticks in the making of the video. :eek:

Beat ya to it :nana::nana: http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?130476-check-this-out

In Massachusetts, there is no unincorporated territory. All of Massachusetts is part of one of the 351 cities or towns. Noah Wisch put together a song in which he recorded one note of the lead line in each of the 351 municipalities. Actually, maybe he recorded two feet outside the town in most cases, because he recorded standing in front of the "now entering" signs wherever possible, and found other signs where that wasn't an option. What impresses me is that he had the whole song worked out note by note ahead of time, so that he could record single notes out of order as he drove around, arrange the video clips in alphabetical order by town afterwards, and have it sound musical.

Top Bottom