Mims Ukes - How Long to Receive

ash13brook

Reaction score
I ordered from Mim's last night.
Anyone know about how long it takes to get it, generally?

Thanks
Matt

just send her an email and ask her.
I think alot will depend on what her shipping is like, and the current holiday delays.
She seems very nice, and I can't imagine it would be a problem to drop her an email.

She's always been extremely prompt, but as spookelele says, it's right before Christmas and the shipping services may be backed up. And, as Keith says, depends on where you are. She's in Virginia.

Just give her a call or email her and I am sure she will provide you with a tracking number when it ships.

I had a friend order a few weeks ago, and it was quick (under a week). He was in Colorado.

I recently ordered mine on a Friday, got it on Tuesday in California.

Attachments

• IMG_20171219_101440.jpg
    IMG_20171219_101440.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 9
Unless I am on vacation (which obviously is not now... haha) I always am running same day shipping if I am not too busy and have enough time to properly set up your uke, or next day. But never longer than the next day because... well... if I have a lot of orders, this time of year... I just work late the night before and make my husband pack up boxes. So nothing has gone out delayed! So, he will have it by Christmas for sure!

And I ship Priority always. So yeah, you should have it in time.

That being said this is the only time of year I get weird delays except for 1 or 2 one-offs during the year. But I always do my part and get it out same or next day.

I just checked. You ordered a uke that was super easy to set up (hooray) so I was able to get it out Monday! I would think it would be there tomorrow :)

Mim-
I was just going to add - while I was asking about it, it was being shipped!
I wasn't being impatient. I ordered it to have and leave at my son's in Florida. I didn't want to buy cheap Amazon because a) I'm getting above that level skill-wise and b) I didn't want something I would have to set up myself without my tools. And, oh, yeah, I heard great things about you.
But, after I ordered I realized I hadn't thought much about it arriving while I was still there(here actually). Probably be sitting on his porch when I get there later.
Thanks for fast service and thanks to all,
Matt

Mim-
I was just going to add - while I was asking about it, it was being shipped!
I wasn't being impatient. I ordered it to have and leave at my son's in Florida. I didn't want to buy cheap Amazon because a) I'm getting above that level skill-wise and b) I didn't want something I would have to set up myself without my tools. And, oh, yeah, I heard great things about you.
But, after I ordered I realized I hadn't thought much about it arriving while I was still there(here actually). Probably be sitting on his porch when I get there later.
Thanks for fast service and thanks to all,
Matt

Haha, I did not see you as impatient at all! 'Tis a common Christmas Question and definitely one to ask :)
Monday was funny because I had 13 ukes to do before the post office closed at 4pm. I woke up at 5:30am to make sure I had enough time and I put my husband on boxing duty.
I normally am no where near that busy. But... Christmas. Your order was part of the challenge of getting them all properly setup and shipped out in a timely manner. And I never rush a set up.
But a lot were Ohanas whose frets tend to need very little work, so that helped a lot.

I hope you guys have the merriest holiday!!!

I am glad I was a small part of it!

Top Bottom