FS: Hive Hornet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subfanatic

Reaction score
FS: Hive Ukuleles “Hornet” Reduced

SOLD!!! Is my beloved Maple/Spruce Hornet Tenor. I'm not getting as much practice time as I need. My work schedule is absolutely terrible with no sign of relief for quite some time. I want to let someone else enjoy this great little uke. I am asking $3200 (reduced to $3000 obo) plus shipping, which I will split with the buyer. The condition is mint. It'll ship in it's Ameritage case, this case is the real deal, very sturdy. These are just some quick pics, I can and will take any pics a serious buyer would like..What you see in the headstock in the first pic is a reflection from my ceiling. I assure you it is perfect. Thanks -Eric (816) 872-seven9seven3

Actual ukulele for sale:

https://www.theukulelesite.com/hive-ukulele-hornet-tenor-spruce-maple.html

http://www.theukulelereview.com/2015/04/17/hive-spruce-maple-tenor/

Last edited:
What a beautiful uke!
What sucks is that work gets in the way of playing.

I was the original owner of this phenomenal ukulele. It is an absolutely spectacular instrument in all respects. The tone is rich and warm, the maple exceptionally beautiful and the execution flawless (it's a Hive, after all!). It is very painful for me to not be in a position to buy it back from Eric. We had been corresponding about Hives and I only agreed to sell it because I had two new tenors arriving imminently and was feeling guilty about having too many tenors. As I have another Hive, I sold it to him.

This uke would cost about $4K if newly commissioned and would take approximately two years to receive as Jake's list is lengthy. Somebody will be extremely happy with this, that is, unless I can finagle my finances to buy it back.

I was the original owner of this phenomenal ukulele. It is an absolutely spectacular instrument in all respects. The tone is rich and warm, the maple exceptionally beautiful and the execution flawless (it's a Hive, after all!). It is very painful for me to not be in a position to buy it back from Eric. We had been corresponding about Hives and I only agreed to sell it because I had two new tenors arriving imminently and was feeling guilty about having too many tenors. As I have another Hive, I sold it to him.

This uke would cost about $4K if newly commissioned and would take approximately two years to receive as Jake's list is lengthy. Somebody will be extremely happy with this, that is, unless I can finagle my finances to buy it back.

You have been a good boy this year, Eddie ... go on finagle ... lol.

I thought that was yours Eddie, but I wasn't sure. Somebody should treat themselves to a magnificent Christmas/Chanukah present. Jakes ukes are top notch.

Sorry, I'm from germany. Does that mean, the Uke is sold?
mathias

No, it means his private message box was full and he could not receive anymore messages so he emptied it. Hence the in box is longer full

Thanks. Asked myself is this a special american wording for sold or so. No, it just meant what it said. Haha.
mathias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom