FS: Pono Baritone ABC-PCC

Luckymud

Reaction score
For Sale:

Pono ABC - PCC

This is a baritone with a cedar top and acacia back and sides. It is the pro-classic model with a cutaway and a paddleboard headstock. There’s a passive pickup installed at the time of purchase (from HMS in 2014). It’s in excellent condition, and has been stored in its case with a humidity pack when not in use.

There’s one small impression on the top, and I’ve included a picture. There’s some buzzing when playing certain notes both fretted and open on the 2nd and 3rd strings. My best guess is that it’s not fret buzz but actually some vibrations from the pickup on the inside, as it seems to be coming from under the bridge.

The ukulele has basically been sitting in its case for the last year, and I’ve only taken it out to change the humidity pack. I’m selling because it never gets played (I’m pretty much only playing guitar these days, and if I do break out a uke, it’s my tenor or guilele).

Selling for $500 shipped. Original hard case included. PM me for an email or phone # if you have any questions.

Thanks much

IMG_0482.jpg
IMG_0480.jpg
IMG_0485.jpg
IMG_0487.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom