Cordoba Mini R Guilele, Deluxe Case, & Accessories

frets alot

Reaction score
SOLD

Cordoba Mini Rosewood Guilele, Deluxe Case, and Accessories:
Great for uke jams, I bought this Cordoba Mini new two years ago from Elderly Instruments in Lansing, MI. I tried several of their Cordoba Mini’s that they had in stock at the time, and picked this one for its tone, intonation and wood grain. I have been really happy with it. However, being an acoustic guitar player for 44 years, I am a steel string player at heart. So, I would like to see this go to someone who loves nylon strings and would like to have the two extra bass strings. I switched out the Cordoba A-tuning strings (A to a) with the Cordoba E-tuning strings, so right now it is tuned like a guitar (E to e). It can be easily strung with either tuning. Many places sell the two types of Cordoba strings.
- Top: solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Indian rosewood laminate
- Neck: mahogany
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Bridge: rosewood
- Nut/Saddle: bone
- Nut Width: 1.96”
- Scale Length: 20”
- Single Action Truss Rod

I am including in this sale all the extras that I purchased for it, so it will be ready to go for the buyer (about $90 worth of extras).
- Cordoba Deluxe Polyfoam Case with shoulder strap (the Mini normally comes with a lightweight gigbag….which is NOT included in this sale).
- Shubb Nylon String Deluxe Capo.
- 1 set of new Cordoba E-tuning strings.
- Levy 1½” black leather strap.
- Martin black leather strap hook (on the headstock).
- Black strap button (installed) (the Mini normally comes with no strap button).

The Mini is in excellent condition (no scratches or nicks that I can find), as is the case. I am extremely careful with all my instruments, which are always stored in their cases in a humidity controlled, smoke free home. I have sold many instruments over the years, and know how to properly pack and ship instruments.

$SOLD PayPal, which includes free shipping (UPS ground, insured, with tracking to CONUS only). As is. No return.

(MORE PICTURES IN THE NEXT POST)

View attachment 105539View attachment 105538View attachment 105540View attachment 105541View attachment 105542

Last edited:
Cordoba guilele is NOT Cordoba MINI which is a travel guitar bigger than the guilele.

Top Bottom