Holiday Uke-related gifts??

TobyDog

Reaction score
I got myself accessories, a couple sets of new strings to try out (ie Living Waters among others), a colorful case for my Flea and a couple of uke books (John King, Sam Muir).

What did you folks get?

Well I happened across a pre used Clearwater steel string electric tenor a couple of days before Xmas, & bought it for myself, does that count. :D

My Loprinzi cedar/rosewood concert arrived on Christmas Eve. Santa gave me some money, most of which I'll save for my next ukulele. But I'll spend a little on a cable for my new MiSi equipped uke, and a better ukulele stand to use for church band.

I got the best uke related gift today: relief from that nagging left hand pain that has had me stumped since trying to adjust to tenor scale from concert. I just gotta keep up with the rehab. :)

Yes!
Tickets to Jake Shimabukuru concert.

I got a Hercules folding uke stand, probably the most stable collapsing stand I have owned. I also got a book "The Beatles for fingerstyle ukulele by Fred Sokolow.

The pictures of the stand will act as a mini review. As I said it is super stable, the foam rubber rings in the front can be moved back or forth for different depths of ukes. The width can be varied from wide to narrow, still stable, to hold a soprano or a big baritone. It folds flat for transporting. This thing is great.

1514395084509942473675.jpg15143951279831552728803.jpg15143951856961754719483.jpg

Last edited:
Did the stand come with the I'iwi? I would like one too please if it does.

Top Bottom