Louisville, KY

rossjr

Reaction score
I am headed to Louisville next weekend to attend a convention of sorts. While in town are there any Ukulele destinations we should hit? Stores, clubs????

I am headed to Louisville next weekend to attend a convention of sorts. While in town are there any Ukulele destinations we should hit? Stores, clubs????

I work and live in the Louisville area. What dates are you here and what music/stuff do you like? museums, sports, music, etc.

Wow, that is fast. I am making my annual pilgrimage to Wonderfest it's at what used to be the Executive West and I'll be arriving on 5/14 and leaving on the 17th. I am looking for points of interest and I enjoy both folk and Hawaiian music if that helps...:nana:

Uki -- FYI -- rossjr has started attending the Twin Cities Ukulele Orchestra.

Wow, that is fast. I am making my annual pilgrimage to Wonderfest it's at what used to be the Executive West and I'll be arriving on 5/14 and leaving on the 17th. I am looking for points of interest and I enjoy both folk and Hawaiian music if that helps...:nana:

We've got folk. but we're sorely lacking in the Hawaiian music category. Let me think on it and I'll post a reply soon.
:shaka:

Uki -- FYI -- rossjr has started attending the Twin Cities Ukulele Orchestra.

Yes, but he is still learning so he doesn't play all the chords just yet... It's also difficult to play with your hands around your neck....:D

Top Bottom