WTT: Low G strings for high G strings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikelz777

Reaction score
I have one single set of Oasis bright low G (wound) concert strings I'd like to trade for a set of Oasis bright high G concert strings or a set of Martin concert strings. I may consider a set of other fluorocarbon strings if you have them but I'd primarily be looking for the Oasis or Martins. I'd pay to ship to you and you'd pay to ship to me. PM me if you'd like to make a trade. Thanks for looking!

HA! I'm in exactly the same situation. I used to play LOW all the time...now very rarely and only on ONE instrument.

Best of luck Mike!

Thanks! I wanted to give low G a try to see what it was all about but I discovered that I much prefer a high G. I found that I was playing the low G uke a lot less and I didn't want it sitting around gathering dust so I want to switch it back so it gets more play in the rotation. I actually miss playing that uke in high G.

Bump - still looking for a trade. Don't let the thought that postage would make it cost prohibitive. You can make a set of strings easily fit into a regular envelope and it would only take a stamp or two. I'll consider any fluorocarbon string set in concert high G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom