Shutting Down My Site - Grab Stuff While You Can

It is too bad you can’t put stuff on WordPress and leave it there. Are the videos on YouTube going away, too?

If you want to leave your free arrangements “live,” as they are, I’d be happy to post them on my blog on a separate page (I’m still working slowly on Val’s songs while I create videos). However, I would never post them without permission.

Chris

I just found your web site, so I'm really sorry you're closing it down. BTW, both solo and lead sheet links to the Cagney & Lacy theme tab launch the Google search engine. Do you have easy access to the tabs? Would love the solo in particular. Thanks!

Edit: Got your message on YouTube. Got it, thanks! :)

Last edited:
Thank you for the memories the songs bring.

Just bought the Jewish Ukulele :) Thank you for the work you've done. Good luck to you!

Thank you Carl! I appreciate all your hard work and the care you brought to your site!

If the site's closing are the vids for the paid ones like classical uke going to still be available?

Which ones Ron? Do they have anything but video links because I don't know if they will go away when site does. Im interested in the classical and Sagreras. Thanks

I have a couple of the books (Christmas Group, Classical 1, Group 1) and they come with MP3's of all the arrangements. There are some videos linked from the book pages on his webstore, but those are all on YouTube so presumably will remain on the internet forever.

Top Bottom