Jake's partial concert

liquid_wind

Reaction score
I was looking through Jake's tour schedule hoping to catch him around the southern Wisconsin area, and it kinda looks good(Chicago and my summer break). But the only partial problem is he is with Jimmy Buffet. So I'm assuming he will be the main show and the big deal. I guess Jimmy Buffett's alright (hadn't listened to his stuff much until I saw this maybe a (6.5 out of 10)) I guess my main question is how much Jake will there be, and will it be a crazy bunch of parrotheads?

I was looking through Jake's tour schedule hoping to catch him around the southern Wisconsin area, and it kinda looks good(Chicago and my summer break). But the only partial problem is he is with Jimmy Buffet. So I'm assuming he will be the main show and the big deal. I guess Jimmy Buffett's alright (hadn't listened to his stuff much until I saw this maybe a (6.5 out of 10)) I guess my main question is how much Jake will there be, and will it be a crazy bunch of parrotheads?

Jake will play about 1/3 of the show with a couple of solo's. If you want to see Jake do his whole thing go to a Jake show, not a Jimmy show. But if you want to have the best party/concert experience of your life and see Jake have a blast, go to a Jimmy concert, IF you can get a ticket and IF you can afford it. Go early, experience the best tailgate party ever and meet the finest group of people the world has to offer. Yes, we are a "crazy bunch of Parrotheads", say it loud, say it proud!

Top Bottom