seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
Tiki Terrace Kanikapila I
With Featured Artists
The Windy City Islanders

• When: May 27th, 2009
  • Where: The Tiki Terrace, 1591 Lee St., Des Plaines, IL
  • Times: 7:00-8:00 - The Windy City Islanders, 8:00-10:30 - The Kanikapila, 9:15 - The ukulele raffle drawing
  • Costs: No fee for anyone ordering appetizers or entrees. $5.00 cover if you are not ordering food.

dsc0076widercopyjpgw560.jpg

This month's featured artists are The Windy City Islanders from none other than the Chicago land area. May's kanikapila also features the debut release of The Windy City Islander's new album, "That Kanikapila Feeling." During their live performance on May 27th, you'll hear many of the new and original songs from their latest album and have the opportunity to purchase the new CD.

32551007872533304171968.jpg

The raffle ukulele prize for the first Kanikapila! Tickets for the raffle at this gathering are free! This beautiful instrument is a Wailua ukulele from Kapa'a Hawaii and was custom made. The unique twin neck is often referred to as a harp neck. The value of this ukulele is $750.00. Raffle tickets will be given to each participant during the May 27 Kanikapila event only and the winner must be present. Ticket's given between 7:00 and 8:00 pm only. The drawing will take place at 9:15 PM on the 27th. Donated by George K. Raffle tix are free! Plus free Kanikapila I tees for all participants.

Top Bottom