I Ain't Got Nobody - Martin Style 1 Uke/Fiddle/Guitar - BUY ME BRUNCH!

Cool, I enjoyed this song, I like this style on odd occasions, I had a Ukulele album with similar styling on digital format but it disappeared somewhere into cyberspace never to be seen again, and now I've forgotten the name of it, hopefully I'll find it again some day.
Cheers for the share.
Happy Ukeing :)

Thanks a lot! I've never really understood why a strap would be necessary on a uke. But then again I'm strong like ox and this Martin is light as a feather so there is that... :)

And I don't even own a cowboy hat or boots. Though if I did I could make a lot more money downtown pandering to the tourists.... hahahaha

Oh, and that unusual audience member is our manager. Her name is Lollipop. All bookings go through her. lollipop@bark.woof

These are great.

I love the ragtime/stride feel of the first one, and almost Eastern-European feeling of the second one.

Such a folksy 'swing' to it all, which I know is very hard to master.

Thanks for sharing

These are great.

I love the ragtime/stride feel of the first one, and almost Eastern-European feeling of the second one.

Such a folksy 'swing' to it all, which I know is very hard to master.

Thanks for sharing

Thanks a lot Joe! We call it "Olde Tyme Music from the FUTURE!" We've been working hard on these sweet old tunes trying to do them justice and put our own little spin on them.

Top Bottom