UAS Strikes Again

haolejohn

Reaction score
So the wife and I are planning a trip to Oahu this summer for a month to visit her cousin and my old ohana on maui.

I called my favorite ukulele shop to get some prices and lo and behold I found a deal that I could not refuse. I got a solid koa double puka abalone inlay tenor for an unheard of price. IT was so good I had to put my desire for a KoAloha on hold. (Good customer service and quality ukes will cause one to do that sometimes). Pictures will come as soon as I get her.

I FINALLY FOUND OUT WHAT UAS MEANS! HAhaha. Sucks I have it. T_T Its amazing that it is so prevelant that there is an acronym for it.

And I want pics! That sounds sexy!

...KoAloha on hold. (Good customer service and quality ukes will cause one to do that sometimes).

Congrats on the new ukey. Don't forget to post pics!

and about the above quote, KoAloha is the definition of good customer service and quality ukes tooooo :p, it just boils down to what sound you prefer better

Is it a Mele, by any chance? ;)

You know it:)

Seriously, You guys have got to check out their anniversery sale right now. I called looking for prices on a pineapple concert. Ended up getting my "dream" Mele for half the price it normally would cost me.

Congrats on the new ukey. Don't forget to post pics!

and about the above quote, KoAloha is the definition of good customer service and quality ukes tooooo :p, it just boils down to what sound you prefer better

Right you are. Everytime I call KoAloha I spend twenty minutes talking about ukes and God. I am getting a KoAloha and I had to dip into my KoAloha fund but the deal was too good to pass up. 1/2 price.

I just got a mele solid koa tenor for a very good price as well..They are definitely dealing!!!

I just got from Maui and met Cheryl and Eva. They were fantastic and really took care of me. I had my heart set on getting a 6 string, thinking I would have to get a Tenor, but they had a concerts, but they were all Mahogony. Eva made a quick call and I had a Koa 6 string Concert within 36 hours.:love: They even put a beautiful high gloss finish on it for us....:worship:

Great place to buy an intrument, a little hard to find at first but a great destination.:music:

Great place to buy an intrument, a little hard to find at first but a great destination.:music:

I used to live right across the street from the MELE store. Never bought my first MELE until I moved to the mainland but Cheryl taught me my first chords and was so helpful to me that I have a hard time buying anything else. I will eventually get a KoAloha but until then it is MELEs for me.

Top Bottom