Good Guys Music & Sound Honolulu?

Thanks Kanaka916,

I only ask as I am interested in looking at / possibly purchasing one of the fender Ukes when I visit Hawaii next month & they are the only store so far that I have contacted that has the one I want in stock, although I haven't tried Dan's Guitars or Hawaiin Music supply yet.
Easy Music Centre & Island Guitars did not carry them & Coconut Grove is "expecting" some in the next few weeks.
I am interested in the Koa laminate model, which seems to run @ $200USD (about $275AUD)at most online stores in the USA. Back here in Australia, if you can even find one, the same model will set you back about $475AUD.

Thanks again,

Coggo67

Good Guys Music is AWESOME!!!!

Ask for Clay! He will hook you up!!!

I HIGHLY recommend them...and the Shimabukuro brothers recommended me to them!!!

Honestly, I have not been inside Good Guys since like 9th grade. The problem is that parking there is just awful. I've been outside their store recently, since I was eating at the ramen place next to it, but was in a rush so I could not go inside. I did see that they had some sick clearance deals though. Epi Les Paul Standard for $200. The only problem with it was that it was a lefty. I should really stop by their store sometime this summer though...

Top Bottom