my style waiting in vain tutorial

Great vids! Just in time to be the cool dude in the park this summer. Who plays Waiting in Vain over and over and over and over and...

Now all we need is a tutorial on a) how to get rubber fingers like you and b) how to play better after consuming beer. My fingers are stiff as cold chorizo and start to tremble with too much blood in the alcohol.

Man I'm Trying...

Guting,

I watched both of your YouTube videos and really studied them... I am not sure if what I documented is accurate or not but any feedback would be great...

I studied your lesson and then tried to transpose the notes and chords into tabs.

For the others trying to learn this arrangement by Guting here is one of the Finger-Picking Melodies.

Melody:
A|----7-5-3-5---2-2-2-3-2-0---7-5-3-5---10-9-7-5---5>>>7--------------
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------3---------
C|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of this will not make sense without viewing Guting's lessons (Part-1 and Part-2) on YouTube.

If anyone in the forum would like to see the rest of the notes click on the link below (file type is pdf /size 232k)

http://www.box.net/shared/d0gcyd0avh

Thanks again !!!! I am happy to make changes if needed.

Top Bottom