Collings UT1 for sale

rustysmith3

Reaction score
I have a Collings UT1 that has been very lightly played. It is all mahogany and has a low G string. I want $950 plus shipping from Wisconsin to your location. You can contact me at rustysmith3@gmail.com. Thanks.

I have a Collings UT1 that has been very lightly played. It is all mahogany and has a low G string. I want $950 plus shipping from Wisconsin to your location. You can contact me at rustysmith3@gmail.com. Thanks.

Just a thought but following the rules by including pictures and one with your user name and date will go a long way in helping you sell this. I owned a Collings tenor and they are wonderful, I'm sure people would love to see some pictures of it.

To his defense I requested pictures and he replied in a timely manner with a folder that contained many great photos.

Yeah emailing for photos can be a pain. I’d rather not mess with it. Definitely no problem on my end; just saying he was quick. Almost jumped on it myself but figure I better not!! Ha.. :)

Just a thought but following the rules by including pictures and one with your user name and date will go a long way in helping you sell this. I owned a Collings tenor and they are wonderful, I'm sure people would love to see some pictures of it.

I apologize for not including a picture. I have about 20 pics with a dropbox link that I have sent to interested parties. I didn't realize it was appropriate to put a large number of pictures here. Other forums discourage that. Also I thought my username and date would be obvious from the post. If putting it on the picture is required I do not have the photo editing software to do that. If this posting is out of line then I hope the moderator(s) contact me or delete it. Thank you.

front.jpg

The idea of writing your username and date on a bit of paper and including it in the photo is so people can see it's your uke, rather than a picture you've found somewhere else, and gives an extra level of reassurance to anyone who will buy from you without meeting you. You don't always see it on here - in particular from members who've been active a long time as they've built a good reputation - but it's just a bit of extra reassurance given there are no buyer protections when buying on a forum unlike using sites such as eBay. Good luck with the sale - don't see these come up very often!

Actually, you’re encouraged to post pictures of your uke. It helps the sale. Regarding the date, all you have to do is write today’s date on a piece of paper, place it next to your uke, and take a photo. This lets people know you actually have the instrument in your possession. You can edit your original post above and include up to five photos per post. Add more in a subsequent post if needed.

Here’s a link to the Marketplace Rules for further clarification: http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?117241-Please-read-before-posting-items-for-sale

Top Bottom