UU 10 year anniversary, contests to enter

Yeah honestly one of the reasons I didn't renew my VIP I ran for two years.

There is love for UU+ members and YouTube viewers. When I joined there was also mention of VIP contests that for two years never materialized. It is what it is.

mmmmmm...

* participate in UU VIP contests and giveaways (we're bringing back the contests for UU VIPs only)

*shrugs*

Last edited:
Yeah honestly one of the reasons I didn't renew my VIP I ran for two years.

There is love for UU+ members and YouTube viewers. When I joined there was also mention of VIP contests that for two years never materialized. It is what it is.

mmmmmm...

* participate in UU VIP contests and giveaways (we're bringing back the contests for UU VIPs only)

*shrugs*
The best laid plans .....Al Still I love UU and I'll reup. I think it's a great resource and I like to think I've made some friends here.

Well I reupped, but did not want the subscription option, I don't know what next year holds. I got no option to just pay for 1 year, and I could not cancel my subscription. WTF?? I guess I'm a lifer. Maybe I'm missing something.

found this, an unnecessary hassle?
Cancelling Your Subscription
If you would like to cancel this subscription, log in to your PayPal account and go to the "History" subtab of the "My Account" tab. Choose "Subscriptions" from the pull-down "Show" menu and press the "Submit" button. Choose this subscription, and click on its "Details" link. You will be taken to a Transaction Details page from which you may cancel your subscription. Cancelling your subscription will immediately stop all future scheduled payments for this subscription.

Last edited:
I'm quite happy to pay the UU VIP subscription. It's a great forum and the modest subscription is worth it to help keep it going.

I'm quite happy to pay the UU VIP subscription. It's a great forum and the modest subscription is worth it to help keep it going.
Good for you, but there should be an option to pay for just one year without the hassle, or maybe I just missed it.

Top Bottom