Koaloha Special Issue Spruce/Purpleheart Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshep

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I’m putting up for sale a 2017 Koaloha Special Issue Spruce/Purpleheart Tenor ukulele in mint condition!. Englemann spruce top, purpleheart back and sides, curly Koa binding, striped ebony bridge and fretboard, gloss finish, Paua logo inlay. The Special Issue has a different bracing from the stock Koalohas for extra balance and exceptional sustain.

I encourage you to go online and type: ”Koaloha spruce purpleheart tenor ukulele” it will bring up The Ukulele Site with this ukulele (SN 17687). This is where I purchased it last October. There you can see detailed photos and description of this ukulele and Corey playing one exactly like this one. You can also see the price new when I purchased it in October 2017.

This is an incredible ukulele but I have decided to cut down on the number of ukuleles I have. It came down to this one and my Kanilea slothead. This one is really a nicer sounding ukulele but I just can’t give up that slothead. More sentimental than anything. Anyway this ukulele is amazing and it is also LOUD and clear at the same time. You will not be disappointed in this ukulele for any reason.

I also upgraded the case. I will give you your choice between a Kala alligator hardcase or a black O’ahu hardcase. Both are in new condition.

I am asking $1400 shipped in the CONUS. This price is well below the price new as you can see when looking it up online.

I’m hoping someone will want a great deal on a great ukulele. Let me know if you have questions.

Awesome sounding Uke ... someone will be very lucky to get it ...

Cases

I didn’t have room for any more pictures on the original thread so I’m adding a picture of your choice between the two cases I’ve offered with the Koaloha.

Thanks for the reply! Yes this is a spectacular sounding ukulele! I hope someone will want it.

Bump after weekend. I would love to see this fine ukulele get a good home. If anyone would like to put in an offer feel free to do so. This really is a great ukulele!

Sorry no. Should have closed the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom