Eagles Fight Song

soupking

Reaction score
We’re not as bad as everyone says. Promise. Please hope for us. We have a storied history, and nary a Super Bowl victory. I’m really pulling for Philadelphia. I can see the skyline from my front stoop at night and I just adore it. I don’t need it for me. I need it for my dad. And his buddies. And my neighbors. And everyone stuck in traffic relentlessly every damn day of their miserable lives, mine included. I’m asking for good thoughts if you don’t care either way— please ;)

I live in the Twin Cities (Minnesota). I just want the dang game to be over. The hype is driving me crazy.
Good luck to whatever team.

I live in the Twin Cities (Minnesota). I just want the dang game to be over. The hype is driving me crazy.
Good luck to whatever team.

It's the Philadelphia Eagles and some other team, I forget who. I think they're from Connecticut or something. Their quarterback is Greg Brady, from the Brady Bunch.

Nice work soup king, go birds!
Rich, you are correct. It’s the game where Marsha gets hit with the football and just keeps repeating, “my nose, my nose”.

Okay, I'll say it. Way to go Eagles! Disclosure: my wife is from the Philadelphia area, so...

And -- nice playing Mr. Soup!

Top Bottom