Cordoba 24B baritone spalted maple

Status
Not open for further replies.

olphart

Reaction score
Lovely Baritone from Cordoba DGBE tuning Living Water strings. Practically new, very few hours playing. Perfect condition
I love it but it never gets played, because I've been concentrating on my learning to play my re-entrant tenors, and switching back and forth is confusing my fingers.:p $230 new from Elderly
Comes with a really excellent padded gig bag.

$180 +shipping from Detroit.

2018-01-27 09.54.39.jpg2018-01-27 09.55.48.jpg2018-01-27 09.56.09.jpg2018-01-27 09.56.30.jpg2018-01-27 09.57.13.jpg

Last edited:
I bought one of these used through the marketplace and I dare say it gets more play time than my Mya Moe simply because it is my take anywhere baritone. Solid cedar top and lam back and sides sound great and it's an easy player. I have done several YouTube videos with it using my Apogee mic if anyone is interested in a sound sample.

Good luck with your sale!

Damn my tax return needs to get here...

I am keepingmine. Right now it has a set of Southcoast strings, tuned to Bb. REALLY LOUD. At the next open mike I think we will have to cut the instrument mike.

I am keepingmine. Right now it has a set of Southcoast strings, tuned to Bb. REALLY LOUD. At the next open mike I think we will have to cut the instrument mike.

Yeah, maybe I'll keep mine too. It's pretty nice, but nobody seems too interested. I'll give it a few more days.

I'd leave it up for an other month. Its a great price and people will be getting tax refunds very soon.
January is a tough month for many financially due to the holiday season and discretionary sending is often curtailed by many.
Good luck moving a GREAT baritone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom