PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Win!

mdreher
01-30-2018, 01:06 PM
Iím the proud owner of this little gym. Iíve been watching CL, FB, and UU for a Fluke and this popped up just down the street.... and I just happened to have the right amount. Brand new with tags still attached for $160 including 5 brand new Jumpin Jim books. Iím pretty stoked. All it needed was a little tuning. 106356

stevejfc
01-30-2018, 01:25 PM
Congrats! Quite a score....good grab!!

Chopped Liver
01-30-2018, 06:13 PM
Great deal! Enjoy your new found friend!

Osprey
01-31-2018, 04:57 AM
Congratulations on your good deal. You should enjoy it. Books as well, what a bargain.

Peace Train
01-31-2018, 12:14 PM
Wow, that’s fantastic! Congratulations, let us know how much you’re enjoying it.

mdreher
02-01-2018, 09:33 AM
Thanks everyone. So far I really like it. I have some Worth browns coming in for my tenor that I'm thinking about using the remaining string on this uke. Does anyone have any experience with Worth browns on a fluke? This is my first time experimenting with strings other than the stock strings that are on my ukes currently.

igorthebarbarian
02-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Thanks everyone. So far I really like it. I have some Worth browns coming in for my tenor that I'm thinking about using the remaining string on this uke. Does anyone have any experience with Worth browns on a fluke? This is my first time experimenting with strings other than the stock strings that are on my ukes currently.

Worth Browns are my default go-to favorite strings. I have them on my Fluke Concert koa. I love the all black look. Good find!