Facebook Win!

mdreher

Reaction score
I’m the proud owner of this little gym. I’ve been watching CL, FB, and UU for a Fluke and this popped up just down the street.... and I just happened to have the right amount. Brand new with tags still attached for $160 including 5 brand new Jumpin Jim books. I’m pretty stoked. All it needed was a little tuning. BE2BDD35-BBC5-4E9F-B43A-D83201C57E7D.jpg

Thanks everyone. So far I really like it. I have some Worth browns coming in for my tenor that I'm thinking about using the remaining string on this uke. Does anyone have any experience with Worth browns on a fluke? This is my first time experimenting with strings other than the stock strings that are on my ukes currently.

Thanks everyone. So far I really like it. I have some Worth browns coming in for my tenor that I'm thinking about using the remaining string on this uke. Does anyone have any experience with Worth browns on a fluke? This is my first time experimenting with strings other than the stock strings that are on my ukes currently.

Worth Browns are my default go-to favorite strings. I have them on my Fluke Concert koa. I love the all black look. Good find!

Top Bottom