Mike Lynch Chord Melody Books one to three????

Santa

Reaction score
I have agonized over whether or not to post this, don't want to upset anyone.

A while back I ordered the Mike Lynch Chord Melody series of books one to five, I received books 4 and 5 but not books one to three.

This all happened around the time Mike passed away.

I am not out of pocket, however would still love to have the last three volumes, Mike was a great teacher and very gifted musician, I loved his tuition video's.

If anyone has these volumes and is willing to share them please PM me perhaps we can work something out.

Send an e-mail to the PayPal address. His daughter now fulfills the orders, and she has access to the PayPal account. She will be able to see that you paid $90 and send you the missing books.

She doesn’t check the account as much as her dad did—so it can take two days—but since Mike’s passing, I have ordered the last two books at different times and I have received both.

i just found about this great loss to all last week. I was aware of the chord melody books, but had not bought any. I decided to just buy all 5 knowing that they would not be around forever even though they are pdf's. The response only took a day. I had read a thread on this forum that reference's a url that discusses all the items for sale. That url referred to another url where the Paypal button is.

I was not aware that Mike had a signature OU6W. In fact, I was not aware of a wide neck. I bought an OU6W on Amazon and it's a big help to me with my thicker fingers. I can now play the D chord. Very nice uke with decent resonance. Well made and I like the appearance with the abalone border.

Send an e-mail to the PayPal address. His daughter now fulfills the orders, and she has access to the PayPal account. She will be able to see that you paid $90 and send you the missing books.

She doesn’t check the account as much as her dad did—so it can take two days—but since Mike’s passing, I have ordered the last two books at different times and I have received both.

The order was placed and payment made in early January, have sent numerous emails during the past month, still no response.

Have been in touch with Paypal, they are unable to make contact either.

If you want to DM me your addresses, I’d be happy to contact her directly (I had been in communication after her father passed away) and see if I can help you out. It’s possible that filters are trapping messages...that’s happened to me.

If you want to DM me your addresses, I’d be happy to contact her directly (I had been in communication after her father passed away) and see if I can help you out. It’s possible that filters are trapping messages...that’s happened to me.

Have sent you a PM Choirguy, not showing in sent items, did you receive it?

I was just about to place an order for these books when I saw this thread. Now I'm a little concerned about ordering. Should I be?

I was just about to place an order for these books when I saw this thread. Now I'm a little concerned about ordering. Should I be?

I just ordered twice last week. Both times went smoothly. Be sure to specify which book you want in that special note box on the PayPal screen.

I went to the website to order and I don't see a Paypal button for payment. Is it the button that says Donate? Do I put in the payment amount there and then put in what books I want somewhere else?

What you do is send PayPal via that button, and indicate what books you are ordering. Mike’s daughter will then send them to you, and if you don’t receive them, write back and ask to be sent the books individually. I think it is awesome that Mike’s daughter is continuing to sell the materials.

What you do is send PayPal via that button, and indicate what books you are ordering. Mike’s daughter will then send them to you, and if you don’t receive them, write back and ask to be sent the books individually. I think it is awesome that Mike’s daughter is continuing to sell the materials.
Thanks. Order placed. Since I'm not the greatest singer, chord melodies are my best friends. Many of the ones I've learned up until now, I learned from Mike's videos.

As it turned out in my case at least, the issue seemed to be the size of the files. When Mike and later his daughter sent more than one book per email, I received nothing. When his daughter sent each one as a separate email I received them with no problem.

Last edited:
As it turned out in my case at least, the issue seemed to be the size of the files. When Mike and later his daughter sent more than one book per email, I received nothng. When his daughter sent each one as a separate email I received them with no problem.

Similar to my experience as well--two per email worked for me, but more than that caused issues.

Are these physical books or just PDF? How soon after ordering should I expect something & will I get a confirmation email for the order?

Are these physical books or just PDF? How soon after ordering should I expect something & will I get a confirmation email for the order?

I received mine within a couple hours, but that was from Mike (incidentally, just three days before his passing) so not sure about now.

Top Bottom