KoAloha KCM-00 Concert with everything

stevepetergal

Reaction score
This ukulele was my go-to instrument for years. I bought it new from MGM, before he was with HMS. Selling because, having been replaced with two custom instruments, it no longer gets played.
Please, see photos.
This ukulele was built in March of 2008. I changed the friction tuners to geared tuners early on. When Gotoh UPT's came out, I changed over to a set of those. (One photo shows the screw holes in the back of the headstock.) This uke has a K&K TwinSpot pickup that works perfectly. The hibiscus flower and petals are stickers from Jockomo and have been on the uke for years. Finish is in very good condition, with some minor flaws. I have played and performed on this ukulele a great deal over the years, but it is in surprisingly good shape. You can see in the photos that the koa is really lovely. And, the tone is everything you expect from KoAloha's flagship instrument, the KCM-00. Very colorful sound with great dynamic range.
I have sincerely loved everything about this instrument for almost a decade. PM me and I'll be happy to send more photos and provide any other info. Hurry before I change my mind.
Asking $750 with hard case.
IMG_1327.jpgIMG_1313.jpgIMG_1309.jpgIMG_1310.jpgIMG_1311.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom