Guild F130SB Guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukulele Eddie

Reaction score
$450 plus actual shipping.

Probably a long shot, but maybe some of you UU'ers who also play "geetar" might be interested in a sweet deal. On a whim, I bought this gorgeous used Guild F130SB, which is an all solid wood spruce/mahogany guitar. I thought I'd noodle on it a bit but it's just too big a departure for me.

Tuners are upgraded with Wilkinson tuners. The mahogany used for the sides and back is gorgeous. The guitar is in Good+ condition. From prior owner, there are surface scratches/swirls from playing and a couple of dings, but nothing that is not normal with usage. Includes Guild hard sided case (made by TKL). There is also a pickup installed. I'm told it's a JJB Prestige Elite transducer passive pickup system.

From the company's website, "Guild orchestra-style guitars are known for their balanced sound and smooth playability, offering modern players tone and versatility perfect for a wide range of styles. The F-130 features a solid spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides that deliver a strong, articulate voice, and its 1 3/4" nut makes it ideal for advanced fingerstyle techniques. Other premium features include a slim satin-finish mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, ivoroid binding, and mother-of pearl rosette and inlays."

Last edited:
Looks nice.

I gave up banging and twanging on geetar many years ago otherwise I might have taken you up on this one.

These are great guitars, folks! Nice price too.

UkeOG, your inbox is full so I cannot respond to your last message until your clear some space. Or, better yet, simply email me at the address I provided.

sorry about the s for r thing ..................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom