Android tuner

plunker

Reaction score
Couldn't find my tuner, Downloaded one on my i phone. Found this to be handy. Just passing it along. I am probably late to the party on this, but new to me.

What app?

iPhone or Android?

A link would be helpful as your info given is quite vague. Thanks!

What app?

iPhone or Android?

A link would be helpful as your info given is quite vague. Thanks!
I put Uke Tuner. Came up with Ukulele tuner free. Down loaded it. There are bout three that cam up. This had the best (IMO) graphics.

I put Uke Tuner. Came up with Ukulele tuner free. Down loaded it. There are bout three that cam up. This had the best (IMO) graphics.

I am still confused. In your initial post, you are raving about a specific tuner app.

Which exact tuner app is it that you are saying you installed, used and liked?

There are thousands of tuner apps, not interested in all of them, only the one you forgot to mention.

Sorry if it seems I put too fine a point on this, but morning coffee has not kicked in yet, and my mind is slow right now.

Raving? no. I don't rave about much. Just an FYI, thought it might help someone along the line.

For Android, I use DaTuner Lite for iOS I have insTuner.

Both free, both do the job well with indication of octave and how many cents sharp or flat.

For Android, I use DaTuner Lite for iOS I have insTuner.

Both free, both do the job well with indication of octave and how many cents sharp or flat.

I agree with Geoff on both of these apps, and have used them for the past few year and they both work very well for me too.

Main thing they show that most clip-on tuners do NOT, is what OCTAVE your note is in.

This is very helpful when re-stringing if you do not have another hard pitch reference for something close to A-440 hz.

Top Bottom