Fluke Tenor vs Consert: Body Size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haziz

Reaction score
Is the body of the Magic Fluke tenor and concert ukuleles the same? In other words is the only difference the length of the neck and number of frets?

Thanks.

I have 2 concert fleas with upgraded fretboards and pegheds as my only indoor ukes. One is tuned to low g, the other to high g.

My opinion is that the MF ukes sound great, have good intonation, and you don't have to baby them in regards to humidity. I'm hard on my 'things', so these ukes are perfect for me.

I have 2 concert fleas with upgraded fretboards and pegheds as my only indoor ukes. One is tuned to low g, the other to high g.

My opinion is that the MF ukes sound great, have good intonation, and you don't have to baby them in regards to humidity. I'm hard on my 'things', so these ukes are perfect for me.

I am not doubting it, just asking if the actual size and volume (literal geometric volume) of the polycarbonate chamber of the body of the tenor and concert Flukes the same?

I am not doubting it, just asking if the actual size and volume (literal geometric volume) of the polycarbonate chamber of the body of the tenor and concert Flukes the same?

Length, width and depth are all given below, from which you can calculate actual volume of the space inside the sound-box:

YnxCNhW.png

and the most updated version, direct from Magic Fluke themselves:

http://www.magicfluke.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1830

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom