Whooot! 2000! A Post Whore's Caption Contest

UKISOCIETY

Reaction score
This is my 2000th post! Woot, as they are heard to say.

So I'm sponsoring a caption contest. The rules:

1) Create a caption for - and/or photoshop - the picture below.
2) If you can't change the picture or you don't know how, simply create a caption for the photo.
3) Post your entry in this thread. Captions can simply be typed in your post here. Photoshops can be hosted by UU or photo sites such as Flickr, etc.
4) All entries must be free of profanity or vulgar themes. Remember, ukuleles and foul language don't mix.:cool:
5) I will pick my favorite. You'll have to look at my videos and UU posts to know what my sense of humor is
6) Deadline for entries is Saturday, May 30.
7) EDIT: Multiple entries are A-OK!

The prize is a "Uke-a-Doodle" plastic toy ukulele from the 1950's. Comes with the box. It's a toy, and sounds like one. But it is a nice collector's item. Also, josuegroundhog offered to throw in a UU t-shirt for the winner! Thanks, josuegroundhog! EDIT: Deach has offered his own self-made cigar-box uke as an added bonus prize! Thank you, Deach!!

:)So with all that said, here's the photo and my 2000th post on UU:
And thank you, UU community, for accepting (or at least tolerating) my nonsense here! :)
3513464021_76ba5a9b9f_b.jpg

Last edited:
4) All entries must be free of profanity or vulgar themes. Remember, ukuleles and foul language don't mix.:cool:

okay.. i get it.. needs to be clean.... just to be clear... if i posted this photo.. but with your head.. would that be clean.. i mean anyone who would post such a photo would just be vulgar..

3482794471_f2bb87e0a1_o.jpg

hold on... who showed this photo to me..

It's hard to improve upon that picture, but I'll give it a go. ;)

Congrats on the big 2000, Alan! You don't look a post over 1900.

dominicfoundthemooon, thanks for the new wall paper, brah!! I'm in love!!:love::love::love:

congrats on 2000 Alan. and yes to hijack your shiz, i'll buy an Aldrine Guerrero CD and Sticker Pack for the first person to correctly list the 7 differences in this photo versus the original.

alan-photoshopped.jpg

there's actually an 8th difference. but you can't see that Alan's diaper needs changing.

Quick, messy and large filesize, but i really must go to bed now!
ukisocietyphotocomp.gif

Whoa!!! That is wicked...hold on, I need another beer before I look at it again!! :D

Top Bottom