Le coeur est bon

wwelti

Reaction score
A wonderful, extraordinarily fascinating piece from Susato's Danserye. This kind of tunes is what makes me play Renaissance music.

Best Regards
Wilfried

Beautiful transcription, Wilfried. I've missed you here on the forum. I'll be buying this e-book.
Thank you.

Wilfried, as usual you play beautifully. In this tune I also notice some quick runs of quavers, or maybe semi-quavers, that you play effortlessly - a piece for your more skilled students to have a go at?

The Bruko Pineapple continues to sound rather nice and thank you for the additional detail supplied about it on your other recent thread. Perhaps Bruko would like an ordinary club player to help test their Ukes too, if so then I’d be very happy to help :eek: :drool: .

Last edited:
Thank you all!

Graham: Yes, these are semiquavers (sixteenths). The challenge here is to synchronize a string change with hammer-ons. Surely not something I want to confront students too early with. :)

That said I'm still working a lot on my technique. It's amazing how effortless the real pros like James Hill are playing. My way is to use music for practice, it's maybe not the most efficient, but perhaps a very enjoyable method. After all I'm doing music mainly for recreation.

I'm not in the position to decide who can test the Brüko. I believe they'd prefer that the prototypes stay in Germany for the beginning. But I believe it won't be long until the pineapple Brükos can be purchased regularly. No, they didn't promise it, but that prototype is so well built that I think they could easily sell it as it is.

Best Regards
Wilfried

Graham, if you like I will put you on the list of interested people. There are some players who asked before, but if I get your postal address I may ask Brüko, if I can send the prototype to you.

regards
Uwe

Graham, if you like I will put you on the list of interested people. There are some players who asked before, but if I get your postal address I may ask Brüko, if I can send the prototype to you.

regards
Uwe

Wow! I never expected that. :eek: . PM sent.

Top Bottom