Wet Uke

josuegroundhog

Reaction score
We've had a pretty good thunderstorm going on here tonight.

Not only did the power get kicked off when I was tthhiiss close to finding that stupid 7th difference in the UKI picture...

but when I go to make me a tuna sandwich I realize that my skylight sprung a huge leak!:eek:

Where did the water go?:uhoh:

Down... to the couch.

What was on the couch?

My ukulele!

I actually had to try to pour the water out of it.

Suddenly it occurs to me why you guys all use nice hardshell cases.:wallbash:

I dried it the best I could and put it up with a fan on it. I think it'll be okay.

when i went back home, i took a trip on my uncle's boat. while trying to juggle my 3 year old and my ukulele (in a hard case), i ended up drowning my uke in the salty beach water for a few seconds without realizing it. the only damage i noticed was that a bunch of my stickers on the case are slowly peeling away, but i still felt that heaviness in my heart when the crew was pointing/yelling at me.

when i went back home, i took a trip on my uncle's boat. while trying to juggle my 3 year old and my ukulele (in a hard case), i ended up drowning my uke in the salty beach water for a few seconds without realizing it. the only damage i noticed was that a bunch of my stickers on the case are slowly peeling away, but i still felt that heaviness in my heart when the crew was pointing/yelling at me.

Probably beats drowning your daughter.

My uke seems to be fine. Some of the paint smeared but that's okay.

Top Bottom