WTB - Pono Spruce/Rosewood tenor body

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pono RTSH5-PC-SPO Tenor Ukulele listed on FMM is from Kimo—a UU member. I bought the other pono he had up for sale there. He was very nice to deal with, very informative and shipped right away. My Pono, cedar top/Macassar, arrived in perfect condition with new strings and sounds amazing. The spruce top appears close to the bottom of the page. I see the price has dropped.

Last edited:
I have a cedar/Macassar Ebony in mint condition that I could sell...
Ron

I have a Pono tenor cedar top with a rosewood
body. It's got several other features, such as, under saddle pickup, cut-away body, and ohsc. I understand this model is no longer being made due to the woods are getting too rare. I need to sell it, but, I don't have a firm price yet. I bought it from a previous owner and I paid $485.00 for it. That was a few years ago. This uke is in excellent condition with a glossy finish. I would let this go foe $325.00. Thanks for your interest. Johnny

Hi Johnny,

Send you a PM last night, please sent model # and pics and condition. Does this have a case ?

Thank you

My new twins

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to a few UU members for helping me find my new twins.:eek:
Maybe a Spruce/Mahogany combo next ! sunburst top and with a cutaway!
20180322_183130.jpg20180322_182946.jpg
20180322_183152.jpg20180322_183114.jpg

Nice! I see the rosewood/spruce. What is the other model?

Just got myself a rosewood/cedar top pono with sideport from HMS this week. Snagged the last one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom