2011 Martin Style 2 for sale or (possible) trade

Matt Fisher

Reaction score
2011 Martin Style 2 for sale, lowered price

Time to let my 2011 Martin style 2 soprano go. Why? To raise funds for more ukes, of course! Also, I like having instruments with some wear on them, so I don't have to worry about dinging them up. This one is in good enough shape that I'm kind of afraid to play it, so time to move it on to someone who will. Nice newer mahogany style 2 with 17 frets, instead of the vintage 12!

Instrument is in excellent, lightly-used condition, with no nicks, dents, etc. There is slight scuffing on the top around the end of the fingerboard from strumming, and there is a small area below the soundhole where the satin finish is a little shiny, from where I rest my pinkie when fingerpicking. Overall, looks like its been played for a few hours but not abused. Comes with a Martin gig bag, which I think is actually concert-sized, but works. I'm guessing you'd want to upgrade the case anyway.

I am pretty new to UU, but I have an excellent rating on ebay, where I have been active for years and my user name is "matthewdfisher8ipd." Mostly as a buyer, but plenty of selling too, with no issues. I am willing to work with a buyer to ease any concerns he or she might have.

I have lowered my price to $600, shipped (at least in the lower 48)!

1.jpg
2.jpg
back.jpg
serial.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom