Amazing find!!!!!!

Zakulele

Reaction score
A practically mint condition Violin-Uke or Ukelin at a Salvation Army.
It has all 32 strings, bow and tuning wrench all for incredibly low price of $25!!!!!!!!! Almost feels wrong for much I paid. I'll post pics soon.:rock:

Neato..

They are unplayable, but fun conversation pieces.
They were developed with the intent that they could be played by people who have no training in music. So they are playable, enjoyable on the other hand thats a whole nother thing, but playable yes.

ukelin_g.jpg

what do u do with these things?

as for being easily played much less tuned they are not...does anybody even know how tro tune one They basically could be played by the traveling salesman who pedaled these and in their speeeel showed how easily (it looked) to be played and then made the quick sale...leaving the buyer bewildered as they tried to emulate what the salesman did..

There's another one in that vain, I forget the name of it but it's triangle shaped and appears much easier to play and keep in tune. Very violin like tones.

I've been thinking of picking one of these or the ukelin up just for recording and maybe an odd live gig.

I would guess you could piece together a set of strings on your own to not set you back so much?

Are you talking about a lap harp?

Top Bottom