It's time...

jdmcnasty

Reaction score
I've decided I'm through with buying "okay" ukes, (lanikai, kala, etc.), so I'm selling a couple of my old cameras and getting a Kanile'a K1 tenor! I can't even contain my excitement. I'm sure plenty of you UUers will have some input so let me have it!

That's one I have my eye on. I am sort of waiting to see one in person though. I hope to take a trip to Hawaii later this year!

–Lori

I've considered selling my D-SLR to get a KoAloha tenor or Honu XXX tenor. Now I'm starting to consider it again. Damned UAS.

I've decided I'm through with buying "okay" ukes, (lanikai, kala, etc.), so I'm selling a couple of my old cameras and getting a Kanile'a K1 tenor! I can't even contain my excitement. I'm sure plenty of you UUers will have some input so let me have it!

Awesome choice! I've become a Kanile'a whore...can't think of a better choice you could have made!

I've considered selling my D-SLR to get a KoAloha tenor or Honu XXX tenor. Now I'm starting to consider it again. Damned UAS.

I'm selling my nikon d50 with some extra goodies to my girlfriend for $400. That'll get me half way. I've decided that I have more of a passion for the ukulele than I do for photography.

Canon FTW!!! Joking...

I've sold a couple of computers to feed my AUS.. Its a Desease I tell you... Almost sold a Kidney for my Koaloha...

Now Im starting to look at my Nitro RC's to see which ones will help me fund the :love:Kanile'a Concert:love: I've been wanting too

Damn AUS.. I keep telling myself that I can stop anytime...

OK.. Your half way there.. Good luck :D

Top Bottom