Selena Gomez Flaunts Post-Breakup Ukulele

There is an actual article titled Selena Gomez Flaunts Post-Breakup Ukulele.

I’m not much for the Selena and Justin gossip. But it’s cool to see that the uke is helpful after breaking up with someone.

Yeah, I'm not one for following celebrity gossip either, especially the kiddie stars doing bubble-gum pop music.

I find it ironic when we are surprised that mainstream musicians in the public eye 'actually do play the ukulele', when it was more surprising to me to see that actors Pierce Brosnan, William H. Macy, Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson, and a few others are uke players as well.

I guess that maybe the Eddie Vedder, Amanda Palmer, 21 Pilots and Grace Vanderwaal popularity has caused all these gossip sites to take more notice of the ukulele and report it like as if there was an Alien spaceship landing in Times Square, NYC at noon-time or something...

What a silly article...

I didn't read the article, because it has to be some public relations-fueled nonsense just to promote Sperena Glomez, and if they throw "ukulele" into the title it gets attention from the now-many people who play ukulele. So I guess it worked.

They had a photo and wanted to use it so...

Next item was, "You'll never guess what selena Gomez' favourite accessory is". I'll give them 100% correct on that, it would never occur to me to try.

Or maybe I'm just getting grumpy as I get old?

Top Bottom