Ammoon 21" Ukulele

Jerryc41

Reaction score
Someone in our group had one of these last Saturday. His son was in China on business, and he sent it to him. Although it's called 21" - standard soprano size - it has a small body. It's not very loud, but it has a nice sound, and it's beautiful (in my opinion). He pointed me to Alibaba.

When I saw the price was $69, I thought that was too much, but it was going on sale on 3/28 for $34.62. Yesterday, they price was down to $36, delivered, so I ordered one. I was afraid that if I waited till the 28th, they'd be gone, so I paid the extra $1.38. I think it's funny that they put strap buttons on this tiny uke.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/21-...Surface-Smooth-and-Beautiful/32584788003.html

I like Ammoon ukes! I find the concert size (23") on ebay for less that $30 w free shipping. I get them for people I know that are wanting to start playing, but are...price sensitive. I throw a single Worth Low-G string on them and they really sound great...for less than $30. :)

I like Ammoon ukes! I find the concert size (23") on ebay for less that $30 w free shipping. I get them for people I know that are wanting to start playing, but are...price sensitive. I throw a single Worth Low-G string on them and they really sound great...for less than $30. :)

I've seen that brand name here and there, although the name does not appear on the uke!

Top Bottom