WTB bruko soprano

I have a special bruko with bearclaw spruce top rosewood body rare soprano 225

I know I’ve had a ton but ppl are always looking to sell so I thought I would ask first.

So far as I know, Mike/Uke Republic is the only US Dealer who rarely carries Bruko's. And when he does, it's usually only the standard No. 6 soprano. So they're quasi-rare. I had a longneck spruce soprano that I kind of regret selling here

I’ve bought about 6.. Two I bought direct from Bruko. I kinda regret selling all of them ha.. I would like at least one in my collection.

I just played my tenor Brüko My soprano Brüko and a tinguitar handmade (Rob Collins) The Brükos can compete, but the soprano can not be played hardstrummed, the tenor can. I have a small Video demo here: Brüko is value for money I promise you that, here compared Brüko soprano, Tenor and a Tinguitar handmade high end ukulele: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZCdKNHXXe4&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Oh a fat lady sat on the tenor so its repaired by a pro. If she ast on me that way Id become a soprano for some time I guess. She have not paid me for the repair.

2017-08-29-113021.jpg2018-03-29-025643.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom