PONO ATD Gloss Tenor with UkeCrazy Case

kia--

Reaction score
SOLD

Hi all,
I'd like to sell my PONO ATD Gloss Tenor with UkeCrazy case because it's a little heavy/large for me. I find myself playing my other ukuleles much more.

The Pono was purchased from The Ukulele Site. March 20, 2015
I am the second owner. I purchased it from the original owner several months ago. I have all orgianl paperwork including order information, set-up card from The Ukulele Site, Pono Wrench, Ukulele Care and Maintence sheet, and sticker all from The Ukulele Site.

The Pono has 2 strap buttons. New D’Addario Pro-Arté Fluorocarbon Strings until a few weeks ago, it had the original Ko'o'lau Gold strings.

Cosmetically it is very very nice. There are a few very light scratches and 2 tiny marks. I've tried to photograph the marks and will post below. They were very hard to photograph and are only visiable if you really look and turn back and forth in the right light.

It has always been stored in the case and I do monitor and correct humility.

Please ask if you have any questions, I'd do my best to answer them.
SOLD

IMG_6543.jpgIMG_6553.jpgIMG_6545.jpgIMG_6541.jpgIMG_6540.jpg

Last edited:
A few more photos.
2 photos of the marks one by my finger and one near the bottom on back about 1/4".
IMG_6547.jpg
IMG_6550.jpg
IMG_6551.jpg
IMG_6552.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6549.jpg
    IMG_6549.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Aloha Kia,
I saw your posting and am considering purchasing your ukulele. I currently have a Pono Mahogany Satin Tenor as a back up ukulele to my Kamaka. But the Pono I have is showing it's age and is requiring more attention at my luthiers shop.

I don't know what the Acacia sounds like compared to the Mahogany but I am sure it is beautiful sounding regardless.. I will have to consider other options before I pull the trigger. Best wishes on your sale!
Reno Dave

Aloha Kia,
I saw your posting and am considering purchasing your ukulele. I currently have a Pono Mahogany Satin Tenor as a back up ukulele to my Kamaka. But the Pono I have is showing it's age and is requiring more attention at my luthiers shop.

I don't know what the Acacia sounds like compared to the Mahogany but I am sure it is beautiful sounding regardless.. I will have to consider other options before I pull the trigger. Best wishes on your sale!
Reno Dave

Sure! Let me know if you have any questions or would like any other photos. I've been playing about a year and have been trying a few different sizes and makers to see which I gravitate towards. I have a concert Kanile`a I play a lot and a pair of Outdoor Ukuleles for knocking around.

Kia,
You can contact me via Private Message (PM) on this site. I should have a better idea of what I am going to do later on in the day. Thanks for your quick responses.
Reno Dave

Kia,
I am having trouble sending Private Messages to you. Are you receiving them?
Reno Dave

Is there another way I can contact you?

Last edited:
Top Bottom