Kala Wanderer - Anybody get one of these yet?

gmtx77

Reaction score
Was at the store the other and had a chance to play around with a couple of KALA ubass models. I was hooked. Gotta get me one of these. Until I saw the price tags. Starting at $349 is not in my budget. Saw that KALA has a new model called the Wanderer. Pretty much no frills, basic bass. Theres a few other offering from other mfgs's but not sure quality wise.

Anybody had a chance to review or play around with one?

I can't really tell you anything about the new Kala models. They certainly look nice. I bought a Hadean UKB-23 from Rondo Music a couple of months ago. It seems to be well made and I haven't had any problems with it so far. They're about half the price of the Kala.

Was at the store the other and had a chance to play around with a couple of KALA ubass models. I was hooked. Gotta get me one of these. Until I saw the price tags. Starting at $349 is not in my budget. Saw that KALA has a new model called the Wanderer. Pretty much no frills, basic bass. Theres a few other offering from other mfgs's but not sure quality wise.

Anybody had a chance to review or play around with one?

I'm going to avoid U-bass until I'm playing at "Jake Level" on regular ukes. That will take me into my next lifetime. ;)

Top Bottom