shoe leather

Yet another nice one my friend. Enjoyed it. Can you tell me what make & model that Uke is? I love it's sound.
Regards, Dave

Yet another nice one my friend. Enjoyed it. Can you tell me what make & model that Uke is? I love it's sound.
Regards, Dave

I've appreciated your listens and comments Dave.
My baritone is a very inexpensive Oscar Schmidt OU52 baritone.
I did a review of it here.
I bught it on special on ebay and lucked out I think. Some have said that the ones they tried in a shop were not good. I like mine!
Try before you buy is the best option.

Thanks buddy. I'll check out that and a few others when I get back - I'm just off for a cold and wet miserable week's break in Cornwall (SW England). I'll be taking my Kala concert as I want to start with my ukes as much as I play my guitars as posted in the guitar section of this site. I've been far too slack with my uke learning since I bought them. (I might even have a song ready to post here by the time I get back, so get your ear plugs ready! lol)
Regards, Dave

Good Playing Pa, the Uke looks good I like it , I can't see it very well in the video but it looks good and imo you always play well , sounds good ..

Thanks buddy. I'll check out that and a few others when I get back - I'm just off for a cold and wet miserable week's break in Cornwall (SW England).
Regards, Dave

Dave, I spent my young childhood years in the Southern part of England, haven't seen it for a long time, it would be great, hope you enjoy it and for sure a song would be in order :) Happy Ukeing

Top Bottom