Free Shipping at Strings and Beyond

NoyBoy98

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I don't work for them or anything, but there's free shipping today (4/3/18) at Strings and Beyond. I got a pack of the new Martin Polygut and a pack of Worth Brown Tenor. Check it out if you're in need of strings or have a case of SAS ;).

free shipping today also

Thanks for the tip. I decided to try lavas for my mahalo and mainland. Mahalo came to me with crappy old nylon strings. The old school Aquila made that pineapple shine. Mainland currently has Fremont Blackline. They look great, people think they sound great, but I'm not sold. I have been very happy with Worth clear medium. But I went for the dark tone. Fremont and worth clear medium have the same diameter but for some reason they feel different and sound different. And that's how SAS begins. I already have on hand a pack of Martins, a set of Worth Brown, a set of Worth Clear, Fremont Blackline, and pretty soon Aquila lavas. I know I love Worth clear. So why am I flirting with Lava? Because my girl wants to go out in a black dress!

By the way, initially I had a problem with the shipping request. On my tiny tablet it was difficult to see the almost invisible radio button to choose free shipping. Then I switched to a larger device where I could actually see the button and choose. So yes free shipping!

Top Bottom