KoAloha Koa Concert KCM-00 #17361

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJFN

Reaction score
I am selling my KoAloha Concert. Purchased on 4/6/2017 from HMS.
Instrument is in excellent condition, I can not find a mark on it. It has the Koaloha Gloss finish. It is a gorgeous instrument.
It is currently strung with Living Water Low G.
Installed by HMS are Gotoh UPT Tuners and a strap button. Also included in an Uke Crazy case.

I am selling off some of my instruments due to an arthritic left hand and the upcoming purchase of a custom tenor.

The price is $900 Shipping to Continental USA is included. Firm

More photo's to file

Attachments

• IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0387.jpg
    IMG_0387.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0389.jpg
    IMG_0389.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 73
More Koloha Photos

More photos.

Attachments

• IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0395.jpg
    IMG_0395.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0397.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 35
WEEKEND PRICE REDUCTION:

Barely used, in like new condition, KoAloha Koa Concert. With Gotoh UPT Tuners, installed by HMS. Priced to go, reduced to $849.99. Uke Crazy case and shipping to Continental USA included in this low price.

Last edited:
This is your opportunity to enter into the big K's of ukulele lore. Searching the web this instrument is selling for over a thousand dollars new and that doesn't include Gotoh UPT tuners, case and shipping. As I've said before, this beautiful instrument is in like new condition, gently used and absolutely flawless. There are several reviews of this ukulele on the 'net and they are rave reviews. I bought this ukulele just over a year ago from HMS. This will be a tremendous addition to your collection. I don't think you will be able to find this ukulele in this condition at such a reasonable price. $849.99.

The mark that shows in photo #6 is NOT on the instrument. I don't know how this mark appeared, it may be glare, but as you can see in photo #7 the mark is not there. I promise you this instrument is in flawless condition.

Last edited:
The Pikake is $901 brand new from Mim and the new gloss finishes with Abalone are $944 with a hard case, so I think you may have to go quite a bit lower to sell this...

I may be wrong. And it's a beautiful Uke.

Just my thoughts.

The Pikake is $901 brand new from Mim and the new gloss finishes with Abalone are $944 with a hard case, so I think you may have to go quite a bit lower to sell this...

I may be wrong. And it's a beautiful Uke.

Just my thoughts.

I was going to post the same thing myself. No disrespect intended whatsoever, I wish you the best in your sale! However, a brand new concert from HMS with case and shipping included is also less than $100 away from what you're asking. A Pikake satin finish is even closer in price, the same $900 Super_Dave is describing from MIM.

I would definitely personally be interested but at a significantly lower price, reflecting the fact that it's secondhand and isn't being purchased directly from the builder or retailer. I say this as someone who is a huge Koaloha fan and already has two of their instruments. I'm sure yours is a fantastic instrument as well.

Best of luck!

Thank you Super_Dave and El Viejo on your input. I can swap out a hard case, its black pebble grain, with a black velour lining and three clasps. Both cases are also in excellent condition, neither one has ever left my smoke free home. Also don't forget the Gotoh UPT tuners HMS installed. If you change strings often, they are invaluable.

I am dropping my price to $800.00. Remember what you are acquiring, a big K ukulele in like new condition, flawless, with shipping and choice of hard side or Uke Crazy case included, currently strung with Living Water Low G strings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom