Ukulele Clock

Jerryc41

Reaction score
I ordered a cheap ($20) uke and a battery-powered clock on ebay. My plan is to stick the clock in the face of the uke and hang it on the wall. Depending how things work out, the clock will either go into the sound hole, or I'll cut a hole in the lower bout. I used my ebay Bucks, so I didn't have to pay anything.

I'll post pictures, regardless how it turns out.

I like that little applause ukulele clock!

I’ve been thinking of dropping an Amazon Echo Dot (hockey puck) into a wall hanger. Blue ring around the soundhole, etc. Maybe the speaker in the body of the Uke would make it sound deeper. Oops, I think I’m hijackin’. Sorry. :)

Huummm, maybe a digital alarm clock so you can set it to ring when your daily practice sessions is done ????

HEY NOW!

That's IT!!!!

You and Jerry have given me the idea on what to do with an unplayable Makala Waterman.

I may also put a string of X-mas lights or blinking LEDs inside as well...

THANKS GUYS! :)

I like that little applause ukulele clock!

I’ve been thinking of dropping an Amazon Echo Dot (hockey puck) into a wall hanger. Blue ring around the soundhole, etc. Maybe the speaker in the body of the Uke would make it sound deeper. Oops, I think I’m hijackin’. Sorry. :)

Thanks guys. That was my first uke, the one that got me started. It served me well, but after acquiring some higher quality ukes, I named that one dogshit. Completely dead sounding. But it keeps great time!

HEY NOW!

That's IT!!!!

You and Jerry have given me the idea on what to do with an unplayable Makala Waterman.

I may also put a string of X-mas lights or blinking LEDs inside as well...

THANKS GUYS! :)

Beautiful! I originally thought about getting just the mechanism and hands, but when I saw the complete clocks, I ordered one. The uke should arrive today. FedEx is late.

I like the way you have it attached to the wall.

EDIT: FedEx didn't arrive yesterday, and the new delivery date is a range: April 5 - 10.

Last edited:
You and Jerry have given me the idea on what to do with an unplayable Makala Waterman.)

Best use of a Waterman...:shaka:

Top Bottom