Newcastle vs Boro - a must win!

ukeshale

Reaction score
another massive game tonight! biggest game of some of these players careers. if we lose then we're relegated (unless a miracle happens), if we win then we might just stay in the top division!
nufc_scarfs_416x300.gif

i'll be there tonight!

p385770-Newcastle_upon_Tyne-St_James_Park.jpg

say a little prayer for Newcastle United!

Barely expected there to be any other football fans on here, let alone a Newcastle one! Wahey! Where abouts on Tyneside are you?

It was a great game. I watched it on Setanta and the atmosphere seemed immense, so it must have been great to be at St. James'. I would've prefered Andy Carroll to have stuck that chance away though when he first came on. Every goal counts when it's coming to down to goal difference like.

Barely expected there to be any other football fans on here, let alone a Newcastle one! Wahey! Where abouts on Tyneside are you?

It was a great game. I watched it on Setanta and the atmosphere seemed immense, so it must have been great to be at St. James'. I would've prefered Andy Carroll to have stuck that chance away though when he first came on. Every goal counts when it's coming to down to goal difference like.

i live in the midlands! have to get the train up for homes games. first one i'd been to since the 'protest' - carroll could've sunk it but 4-1 would've been greedy like ;) our goal difference looks like it could play a part yet. need man utd to lose to arsenal today so that they've gotta go to hull and get something on the final day. if they win the title today then they'll just play kids against hull and maybe lose. it'll be west ham and sheffield utd all over again

Bad turn of affairs today aargh. I'm over in Ireland visiting my uncle (a manc) so had to first watch Man United win the League with all the gloating irish glory supporters and then watch Newcastle lose and slip back in to the relegation zone!

Argh, I hate having to rely on other teams to lose in order to survive now. Gonna be tough to get a result at Villa without bringing something special.

Couldn't believe that disallowed goal. Barely anything in it. If anything Nolan's alledged blocking of the keeper made Swartzer closer to the ball than he would've been.

Top Bottom