For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

lefty dan

Reaction score
Last edited:
My Martin

I will keep it for that offer. But they go for 339.00 at musicians friend and more else where. I think 225.00 is fare.
Dan

$100 ship.T
The OP listed a specific price and not offers. If you wanna negotiate with the seller use the email provided.

... and what someone is willing to sell it for.

The buyer's figure as accepted by the seller is the sole determinant of the item's monetary value.

If the seller declines the transaction then the monetary value of the item remains undetermined.

insulting offer

Man,
I thought we were a community here.
$100 bucks is kinda of an insult.
Me personally, I would never post such an offer.
Reflects badly on the offerer.:mad:

I'll give you $110.00

K i d d i n g!!!:cheers:

No seriously, thanks for posting it here first.
Feebay would net you close to what you are asking, but you already know that.

I didn't know everyone would get their panties in a bunch about an offer. I was just starting it off with something, albeit a low something. No one has offered more have they?

martin

Myscargo,
I'm trying to avoid the site you mentioned. I was handling the martin to take photos and started playing it. Man it sounds good. I know if or when I sell it, it will be one of those "why did I do that things."

Jraney, I was not offended but for that offer I must decline. Got another more realistic offer I will entertain it.

Dan

Last edited:
That's fine and I perfectly understand, I'll let you know if I'm willing to raise my offer.

Myscargo,
I'm trying to avoid the site you mentioned. I was handling the martin to take photos and started playing it. Man it sounds good. I know if or when I sell it, it will be one of those "why did I do that things."

Jraney, I was not offended but for that offer I must decline. Got another more realistic offer I will entertain it.

Dan

"why did I do that things."

I try to avoid "WHY" and thats how I ended up with way more ukes than I have fingers to pluck with. That is of course is another Why all together

Again thanks for posting it here:shaka:

nice ukulele, but also... dont lie soprano

martin Uke

Hi
Is the Martin Uke mexican made ?
any difference between US and Mexican made ?

Rgds
ong t h

Martin

RGDS,
Yes in my opinion there is a difference in the two. I believe the made in Mexico ukuleles are the new ones. They have a raised foil Martin label on the headstock and a paper label on the inside. That label will say made in Mexico. The USA ones are older.
There is no kerfling on the newer ones. Some dont like that, but because there is no bindings there's no need for kerflings. The soprano has a small box and Martin takes advantage of as much of the inside room as possible. This martin sounds good. Plays good and is a quality instrument.
Some will disagree with me about a lot of this as its just my opinion. Your welcome to take a look at it, play it anytime.
Dan

i would have to agree..

if you are selling something it is only worth in REAL dollars what some one will pay in real dollars. i have a ton of basketball cards... and i used to tell my dad the book value.. he would laugh at me.. and tell me.. those things are not going to be worth anything.. "they are only worth what someone will pay" and he.. WAS RIGHT! sure we all know the book value of Martins.

i have a 1949 00-17 martin guitar that books for 3500-4000 any takers on that price.. not that i am selling.. but that is the book... now.. i watch ebay.. those 1949 sell for around 1000-1500

as for an offer being insulting.. i would not take it so personal.. the guy made an offer.. he took a chance.. the other guy said no i want more.. cool..

this means that to the seller the martin is worth more to keep than to give up for 100..

just my take on the deal..

i have been selling on ebay and clist for a long time... and whatever i get.. i get.. i dont post things i do not want to sell.. and when i do post.. i need the money.. so i say bring on all the offers you want.. and i will turn them down if i dont like them..

d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom