FS: Collings UC2K Showroom condition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markT

Reaction score
SOLD: Collings UC2K Showroom condition!

I bought two Collings Uke's a couple of years ago. I love both, don't play enough to justify owning 2.
So , I decided to let go of the nicest one and keep my UC1. These, as you know, are no longer offered by Collings and are sure to increase in value over time. This is signed by Bill as well.

I am the original owner. Bought from Hill Country Guitars.

Showroom condition. No issues. Sounds clear and wonderful.

Note this is an earlier example when they were still using one piece top and backs.

Several more photo's on request.

SOLD on reverb.com

Last edited:
just curious, why selling the better of the two collings?

Because I am a lifelong guitarist that thought I would learn uke 2 years ago. I went at it pretty good for a couple of months, then they have been sitting the their cases mostly. I’m not good enough to justify keeping both and this one is worth more. The UC1 is fine for my purposes.

There is your long winded answer. :)

I have this same model uke and can attest to its awesomeness. Such a great little instrument. Beautifully made. Gorgeous koa. Terrific projection. Perfect intonation. Someone will be very happy with this! Good luck with the sale!

I have this same model uke and can attest to its awesomeness. Such a great little instrument. Beautifully made. Gorgeous koa. Terrific projection. Perfect intonation. Someone will be very happy with this! Good luck with the sale!

Thanks jmh4! Lot's of interest, but still available. My price is fair and firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom