PDA

View Full Version : Magic Fluke Firefly Banjolele Soprano FOR SALE - with Upgraded Gotoh Tuners!

Maribelle
04-18-2018, 07:19 AM
Reduced to $215 - PM if interested

I have a Magic Fluke Soprano Banjolele....custom-fitted with the amazing Gotoh Planetary Tuners in matching amber color. A truly one-of-a-kind Banjo Uke! Private message me with questions or if you are interested!

Plus...New Banjo Ukulele Aquila Strings put on and itís the upgraded wood Fretboard.

She's a beauty! Very lightweight, super fun, grab-and-go kind of campfire Uke!

Great deal at $225 plus shipping which will probably be around $15 to 20, as she's very light! (the tuners alone I paid $80 for!)

PS. I can't figure out how to make the pictures not sideways! But if you are interested, PM me and I can send via email.

igorthebarbarian
04-18-2018, 01:41 PM
I love these Firefly's. They weigh literally next-to-nothing. Good luck with the sale. I'd be all over this if I didn't have the concert version already (though I have the crappy basic stock tuners)

Maribelle
04-18-2018, 02:08 PM
Thanks! Have you ever tried these Gotoh Planetary tuners?? They are soooo amazing....I would put them on everything if I could! But boy they are pricey!!

DPO
04-18-2018, 02:27 PM
Thanks! Have you ever tried these Gotoh Planetary tuners?? They are soooo amazing....I would put them on everything if I could! But boy they are pricey!!

You can get the tuners from HMS for $59.00. That's where I get mine.

Maribelle
04-19-2018, 06:56 AM
PM me with any questions or if you are interested! Thanks much.

mineymole
04-19-2018, 07:25 AM
Great deal. I love mine!

Maribelle
04-24-2018, 05:01 AM
This has now sold.